Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

This week

Having a good week so far. Went to the Good Food & Wine show. Heaps of local produce, brands, wine makers and of course food vans were in the show. Some of the favourite things we tasted were Caramelised apple, sausage roll, some awesome chorizo, salumi, and avocado oil.

After that I went and see the movie called ‘Chef’ with Jon Favreau. It was super inspiring for me. I think it was a film that was made for me actually. It had all the great bits that I’ve been in the States like Abott Kinney, Venice, The farmers market and of course Austin Texas.

I also visited Pozible office in Collingwood. I’m thinking of starting a Pozible campaign to fund my truck setup. And I came out with Loads of tips to have a good crowd funding campaign.

Some tips were really great in relation to food topic.
Having a good introductory video can increase the success rate by 10%
Make sure your video is under 3 min. Really pitch your statement in the first 30 seconds
Keep the description short. No more than 6 paragraphs and use images through out your description
Include budgets in dot points so people know where the funding goes
Setup your rewards between 5-8.
Popular backing numbers are $50 > $100 > $25 or overall $85
If you’re raising a big budget have the campaign for 45-50 days
Get food related bloggers, websites to link back to your funding page
80% of funding comes in the first few days and last few days. It slows down in between so keep the motivation up.


Time to do some work. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment