Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

bargain evernote blogspot

Ever since I decided to blog about my food van business I wanted a keyboard for my iPad so that I can write wherever I go. i wanted something slick and thin with bluetooth function and wasn't looking for one of those folio type.

I looked up on Apple store liked Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover which was $99.95. I saw it JB Hi-fi where they were selling a little cheaper and with my housemate's staff discount i could got it for $65. Ebay was $80 second hand maybe $60.

And guess what! I saw my keyboard at a post office for $19.99! First I thought, this must be a mistake, then when I got it checkout, it was even down to $9.99!!! What a bargain. Everyone who has an ipad 2/3 and should head down to the Auspost outlets and get one of them. 



I'm using Evernote for most of my writings and recording ideas, creating checklists and collect clippings. It's free and great! It also syncs between my ipad, iphone and my desktop.


I'm also using Blogspot as my point to start blogging. Just because it gets picked up more by Google and I saw few bloggers who started from Blogspot to grow certain amount of audience before they move to their own server sites. 
What is everyone using for their blogs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment